android - Deploy API based app on any store -


I currently have ionic settings (for customer side) and sails.js (for server side).

I have a dedicated server that is used to host on behalf of the server, say, myapp.com , and all git are under variant.

So, for example, when I want to login, I'll see myapp.com/signin query true or false (This is a very basic) for example).

I publish my app in production, wait for a few hours, and my app is available to everyone.

But now, I want my server to be {success: correct, token: xxxxxx} instead of original true or false / code> I push my server modifications, which instantly impacts, but I have to wait a few hours to get approved for recently updated apps. Therefore, currently all users can not access the application, because the server side and the client side do not 'match'

I do not know how to start to avoid this Do you have any Have an idea on the experience, or how to do it?

Thank you in advance

You must have a version of your API.

Example: Instead of requesting myapp.com/signin , it will request myapp.com / V2 / SignIn for the next app version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -