c# - NServiceBus 5 RavenDBPersistence SetDefaultDocumentStore using EmbeddableDocumentStore -


I am using NSVEBus hosted in my own process with RavenDB and also using RavenDB.Embedded Is hosted in the same process.

This combo has worked without problems when I was using NSWerserve 4.6.5, although I have upgraded to NSISBs 5.0.0 and used to configure the new configuration API Has updated.

However, NSCRBs then throws an exception with the message:

No Saga stability is configured. If you want to use nservicebus saga support, please configure a saga constellation

I was successfully using the following configuration from NServiceBus 4.6.5: < Pre> Configure NServiceBus 5.0.0 I have tried the following configuration without any luck:

1.

1. > Configuration. Use anticipated & lt; RavenDBPersistence & gt; () .SetDefaultDocumentStore (DocumentStore);

2.

  Configuration. Use Persistence & lt; RavenDBPersistence & gt; () .SetDefaultDocumentStore (DocumentStore) .UseDocumentStoreForSagas (DocumentStore);  

);

and without all three and without:

  configuration EnableFeature & lt; RavenDbSagaStorage & gt; ();   

If I use InMemoryPersistence, then everything works great.

Has anyone else found this problem with RavenDB.Embedded NSVERBus 5.0.0?

I found it to work again, which I was missing: Assembly type, (SomeHandler). Assembly, type (RabbitMQTransport). Assembly, type (RavenDBPersistence). Assembly;);

  configuration.AssembliesToScan (type (some message)   

It should be mentioned in this question that I have already set up config for scanning their messages and handler assemblies with the assembly of rabbit emcutransport.

I did not need it beforehand to scan the following assembly, but now apparently:

  typeof (RavenDBPersistence). Assembly    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -