centos - Migrating Cpanel to new server -


I am in the process of migrating my VPS to a dedicated server. I initially started the new box on the right dedicated server version of cPanel. Was set together. I moved all the packages and accounts using the cPanel transfer tool. I then copied wwwacct.conf and cpanel.config so that my settings are the same. I have a problem now that the cPanel version is written back in the VPS version on the new dedicated server, how can I fix this while maintaining my settings?

When I migrate from another server, I configure the tweak settings manually, the most Good way

One tip: With the same configuration, the EasyApache file in the new server and forgot to download the recompile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -