How to do multi-table aggregates using Spring Data repositories? -


What is the best way for multi-table aggregates in my spring data repository, or non-total multi-table results? Do not worry about mapping back, I need a list of objects, I can massage in a JSON reaction.

If you do not care about institutions, repositories are not a tool for job repositories To define a set of aggregates is defined to emulate (which are typically special types of institutions).

So to answer the question with your title (which is surprisingly you are asking in the statement): Just do it Define your institution types, which include related relationships, create a repository for them, and query, query methods etc. define them.

If you do not care about types (which is perfectly fine, also) that is centered around the SQL, which asks the relational database efficiently, but wrapped in a good API .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -