html - Combining two href links -


I am using Revolution Slider I'm adding a layer to the slide, and when I put a button in the layer I use the following code:

  & lt; a href = '#' class = 'tp-button Blue Small' & gt; Blue button & lt; / A & gt;   

Click the button

  and lt; Do you want to redirect to a href = 'http: //www.hotelscombined.com/Place/Sydney.htm? A_aid = 107946 & amp; brandid = 289436 'target =' _ blank 'rel =' nofollow '& gt; Hotels in Sydney & lt; / A & gt;   

How can I do this?

  and lieutenant; A class = 'tp-button blue short' href = 'http: //www.hotelscombined.com/Place/Sydney.htm? A_aid = 107946 and branded = 289436 'target =' _ blank 'relay =' noalfo '& gt; Hotels in Sydney & lt; / A & gt;   

Additional code should be & lt; A & gt; Adding to the tag will not hurt me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -