I want to create dynamic routing for all the modules in zend framework 2.3? -


I'm Nebbe for Zend Framework 2.3. Let's see that I have several modules in my application in Zend Framework 2.3, but I do not want to create separate files for modules configuration, I want to create a dynamic path, how can I help it.

itemprop = "text">

A global route is what you want:

  'router' => ; Array ('path' = & gt; array ('home' = & gt; array ('type' => gt; 'jvm \ mvc \ router \ htp \ segement', 'option' => array ('path Array ('type' = '>' / ',' Default '= & gt; array (' Controller '= & gt;' Application \ Controller '),),),' Page '= & & Gt; 'Zend' MVC array ('path' = & gt; '/: module / [: controller [/: verb [/: id]]]', 'barriers' = & gt; array, \' router \ = ' [A-zA-Z] [a-zA-Z0-9_ -] * ',' action '=> [[A-GAA-Z] [A- [AAA-Z0-9 _-] * ',' id '=> [[A-GAAA-Z- 0-9 _-] *'),),),))),    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -