java - get file path when open app as my app -


I have written an app to open a PDF file in my app. When the user clicks on the PDF files then I want to show my app as an app in which PDF file is required to open, I did this part and now I want to get that PDF path to open it ... How can I get this PDF to see the file when the user has chosen PDF to my app then the file path?
I used this code in the manifest file:

  & lt; intent-filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.MAIN" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.VIEW" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" /> & Lt; Data Android: mimeType = "Apps / PDF" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt;    

add android: pathPattern

  & lt; Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.MAIN" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.VIEW" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" /> & Lt; Data Android: mimeType = "Apps / PDF" /> & Lt; Data Android: Pathpad tern = ". * \. Pdf" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -