java - Should database design be not based on OOP concept? -


I am creating a database design for my project. Now I have a class diagram that has 3 squares:

  Administrator organizer student   

which are generalized in a class user . In the databases, should I specifically make 1 table USER or 3 tables? Even more, should I create separate tables for each unit / bean / DTO or should I make general in something and make less table?

Another question is whether the number of tables in the database should not be clear or I have more applause but each of them is clear and different?

Thanax

I think the subject you are discussing is that object is relational mapping - objects Can be presented as.

These are two different criteria - mapping between objects and RDBMSs is always a trade-off because each technique is optimized for a particular purpose.

If you look at any book or tutorial of any ORM tool, you will get good coverage of this topic even if you are not planning to use any ORM tool , Even then the discussion is very relevant.

The important points to understand are: 1. How to represent ordinary data Table 2. Tables 3. How to represent fate 4. How to divide a large unit into multiple tables for display

The book will be in a good hibernation to discuss all these aspects.

A sample tutorial:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -