javascript - Clear input text AngularJS -


I am using the glyphicon icon in my input control, when it receives some error, both the error on the glyphine icon and There are correct images but I want to clear the input control when I click on the error glyphin. Below is my code:

  & lt; Div class = "{{layout == 'horizontal'? FieldClass || 'col-lg-9': ''}}" & gt; & Lt; Div style = "status: relative" class = "input-group" & gt; & Lt; Span class = "input-group-adon" & gt; & Lt; B & gt; PD & lt; / B & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; Div class = "icon-addo addon-md" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" class = "form-control {{textboxClass}}" name = "text control" id = "text control" ng-readingonly = "reading" "ng-required =" required "maximum length =" 10 "Placeholder =" {{placeholder} layout == 'inline'? Label text: ''}} "data-ng-model =" vm.value "ng-blur =" vm.oneburur "/> 

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -