javascript - Input Validation in AngularJs Form -


problem,

Either way I can not validate the verification with the ERRS < p> I have made a plunker. I should only make the user input box red if the required field is not present or submit. I have made a very simple planer, just to understand.

  & lt; Input type = "text" name = "email" ng-model = "userEmail" required & gt;   

Please

Go to this tutorial. This will give you an introduction to verification.

And if you want the verification message to appear, click on the submit button to use a flag when you click on the flag, then set the flag to the right and below the angularJs Use conditions located in

  & lt; Div class = "form-group" ng-class = "{'has-error': SubmitClicked & userForm.email. $ Invalid and & amp;; userForm.email. $ Pristine}" & gt;   

and click the Submit button to set the submit flag to the correct

  & lt; Button type = "submit" class = "btn btn-primary btn-large" ng-click = "submit = true" & gt; Submit & lt; / Button & gt;   

And you can also try it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -