mod auth kerb - Apache mod_auth_kerb -


I have a setup to authenticate users to use an apt and mod_auth_kerb and they have a URL Proxy (X-Remote-User) on the destination web server using HTTP header

How do I set up the proper logout mechanism from the destination web server? - Call or similar to URL?

Our setup works like this:

We have a URL which Kerberos is protected by:

  / kerberos_login   

After reaching the client, Kerberos authentication is done. If successful, then the customer is sent back to / It is protected by not Kerbos.

To log out, the client has access to the logout URL (also not protected by Kerberos):

  / logout    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -