Passing JavaScript variables to Flash -


I'm particularly looking at how this tool works:

How does the JavaScript flash in the variable?

It seems that is embedded which is derived from getElementById , and in that element all these are additional methods such as The attachment text or setCharSet which does not appear in the ChromeSDebug console, I specifically understand the embed tag and use any kind of original action script methods I can call, but this is just an estimate.

Anyone please tell me how it works?

Edit: I should have said that if I make a embed element in Chrome and scroll through its methods, then I'll see the appendText are not visible. However, if I was retrieved via embed via getElementById and console.log appendex function () {[native code]} .

Can it be used? I have never tried it but how can you do it except for this option?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -