php - how to make pictures stored from db, as different links? -


I have a php file that shows some pictures from DB. I want to make each image as a separate link as the page: picture 1-link 1, picture 2-link 2 etc. How do I do this? Do I need to change anything in this code?

  echo "& lt; td width = 100"; Echo "and div 
";

This will work to open an image in a new browser window < Ex> echo "& lt; td width = 100>"; Echo "& lt; div class = 'pulse' & gt; & lt; a target = '_ blank' href = 'picture /'. 'Line [' picture '].' '& Gt; $ Line ['picture'] "& Lt; / a & gt; & lt; / div & gt;"; Echo "& lt; / td>";

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -