symfony - Fosuserbundle safari csrf token -


I have a problem when I want to register on my website with Safari because symfony2 told me that the CSRF token is invalide (But it's working on Firefox and Chrome!) I only have the layout_ content.html.twig and the layout of the bundle

  # register_content.html.twig {% trans_default_domain 'FOSUserBundle'%} & lt; Div class = "content_registration" & gt; & Lt; div class = "content_registration_why" & gt; & Lt; H2 & gt; RIOGNEZ NAUS! & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; img src = "{{property ('bundle / nemosier / images / pin. svg')}}" /> & Lt; P & gt; Faites une offre to your crà © ations prà © fà © rà © es! & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; img src = "{{property ('bundle / nemosier / images / pin. svg')}}" /> & Lt; P & gt; Revendez vos prà © cà © dents achats! & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Img src = "{{property ('bundle / nemosier / images / pin. Svg')}}" /> & Lt; P & gt; ProZez's Vessel Plus Bells! & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "content_registration_form_content" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "content_registration_form_content_form" & gt; & Lt; Form action = "{{path ('fos_user_registration_register')}} {{form_enctype (form)}} method =" POST "class =" fos_user_registration_register "> & gt; Table & gt; & lt; tr clausan = 2 & Gt; & lt; td & gt; {{form_label (form.email)}}  & lt; td & gt; {{form_widget (form.email)}} & lt; / td & Gt; & lt; td & gt; {{form_errors (form.email)}} & lt; / td> & lt; / tr & gt; & lt; tr & gt; & lt; td & gt; { {Form_label (form.username)}}  & lt; td & gt; {{form_widget (form.username)}} & lt; / td & gt; & lt; td & gt; { {Form_errors (form.username)}}  & lt; / tr & gt; & lt; tr & gt; & lt; td & gt; {{form_label (form.plainPassword.first)} }  & lt; td & gt; {{form_widget (form.plainPassword.first)}}  & lt; td & gt; {{form_errors (form.plainPassword .first)}} & lt; / td> & lt; / tr & gt; & lt; tr & gt; & lt; td & Gt; {{form_label (form.plainPassword.second)}}  & lt; td & gt; {{form_widget (form.plainPassword.second)}} & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> {{Form_errors (form.plainPassword.second)}} & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td> & Lt; Input type = "submit" id = "register_button" class = "myButton" value = "{{registration.submit '| trans}}" /> gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; {{Form_rest (form)}} & lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

  # layout.html.twig (layout of bundle) {% extends ':: base.html.twig'%} {% Block Body %} {% block header%} {% include ': header: header.html.twig'%} {% endblock header%} {% block content%} {{parent ()}} & lt; Div class = "content" & gt; {% Type, message in app.session.flashbag.all ()%} {% message for message%} & lt; Div class = "flash - {{type}}" & gt; {{Message}} & lt; / Div & gt; {% Endfor%} {% endfor%} {% block fos_user_content%} {% endblock fos_user_content%} & lt; / Div & gt; {% Block js_elem%} & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "{{asset ('js / user.js')}}" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; {% Endblock js_elem%} {% endblock content%} {% block footer%} {% include ': footer: footer.html.twig'%} {% endblock footer%} {% and block body%}  < / Pre> 

Any ideas why?

I've already checked many things on Google, but I still got stuck (and crazy because it's working on other browsers).

OK boys, I finally got the problem!

I bought my DNS with a host of mutes, then I purchased my virtual private server but I failed with my DNS first because I have redirected from microsecised hosting on my server.

Perhaps this is a third party's cookies that failed from Safari.

Anyway, I correctly connected my DNS to my server and now it works perfectly.

I hope my answer will be useful to somebody someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -