user interface - GUI applications in python for fast update of on-screen images -


I apologize in advance for my disturbance; I'm just in programming.

Can you fix the right way for the GUI framework?

Summary:

I am trying to write a GUI in Python which actively updates images with the second monitor, which is a mathematical form Are generated using numpy. The GUI will have parameters that can be adjusted in real time, which change the image accordingly (light interference pattern).

Critical criteria:

  • Adjusted parameters on the screen change the interference pattern in real time
  • numpy <

    Secondary criterion:

    • A framework that is useful / flexible for beginners, who is interested in industry programming
    • Dual monitor support (if comes to push I just have a window
    • As a side project, I can share a stock trading interface (graphs, commands, etc ... perhaps and I can update the image in the other monitor) with PyAlgoTrade ?), So, once again, the flexibility would be good

      Right now I'm on wxpython Tilt, because I've heard that it is flexible with matplotlib (). Before I put this path down (and possibly drown myself with new documents), I would like to make sure that I am not going to an unexpectedly windy road.

      Any useful links are highly appreciated! Your 'keyword relevance' knowledge is better than mine.

      Thank you!

      tickenator GUI for python

      To keep a sharp idea, how to get matplotlib Directly into a Tkinter-based GUI, a fully operational model-view controller tripod tripkin co-integrated Tkinter real-time control-loop, please go through this recipe:  Enter image details here both & lt; & Lt; Important & gt; & Gt; & Amp; & Lt; & Lt; Secondary & gt; & Gt; Parameters found.

      Fast update

      is a language of irritable language, so it is saying that it is a waste.

      A good real time UI / event handling design cardinal is a bad MVC / control-loop can kill other smart systems (as with some recent updates from some professional distributed business systems It has been observed, where UI-liability fell under an acceptable UI-interaction latency and sometimes freeze UI-interaction for several seconds seconds

      matplotib objects -baked data-structuring), which speeds up any real-time updates to speed up the GUI-visual-layer  real-time GUI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -