windows - Install protoc without maven (win7, java) -


I tried to install a prototype on windows without Maven (I can not download Maven due to the firewall issues organization) . I have described in Readme in my protoc.exe in the .. \ src (not in the java \ src as many do) folder.

When I enter protoc -version in the command prompt, I get the libprotoc 2.6.0 . no problem.
But when I protoc - java_out = src / main / java-i ../ src / google / protobuf / descriptor.proto , I get missing input file all the time & amp; I can not move forward.

I have tried to give the entire path where my descriptor.proto lies, -i by changing -IPATH Tried to use - proto_path but I still get the same deleted input file error

Can anyone help me? You want the command (with Prototbuf-Java Readme):

Ex> Protocol - Java_out = src / main / java-i ../ src ../src/google/protobuf/descriptor.proto

Note that I have a different logic ... I think that you accidentally merged them together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -