asp.net - IIS: Download large file with wget - connection always fails with Bitrate Throottling -


I have a problem allowing IIS to download file with bitrate throttling I set the border file to 100kb / s There is no problem without the bitrate limit but I have a problem with the limit I am using the code mentioned in this article:

I also control IIS bitrate throttling and billet with "hand" Tried, calculate the timezone of bitrate, and Using red. Sleep (10) a while ...

But all my efforts were useless, I did not get any exceptions.

I use wget to download, like this:

  wget -t1 http://db.realestate.ru/yrl/RealEstateExportToYandex Xml   

(you can try it with wget for windows)

This is a 240 MB text file, wget always stops, in the random state of download , 5% - 60% and it throws an error message:

Read error on the byte ... (peer by resetting connection).

The problem is not with IIS, because the local host is probably working, but is not online on highly loaded servers.

This parameter is specified in the wget command:

  wget -t 1 --header = "Keep-Elyway: 30000" -New http: //db.realesta Te.ru/yrl/RealEstateExportToYandex.xml    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -