c# - Wrong encoding in ZipFile comment -


I am reading a zip file comment using the Ionic.Zip.ZipFile class and there is a problem in the pronunciation letter ( Instead of getting "a" "rich" like "I", I get "a" "reserved."

My code is:

 Using the  (zip file zipfile) = new zip file (path)) {comment = zip file. comment;}   

The path is the path of the zip file. I also need to put the encoding directly Using the same result (in this way):

  (zip file zip file = new zip file (path, encoding. UTF8)) {comment = zipFile.Comment;}   

Is there a specific encoding for the comment?

Thanks to, I got the solution

The code is as follows:

  The person who uses you needs to get the right encoding of the comment before encoding. (Z Pfail zipfile = Using new zipfile (path)) {byte [] bytes = encoding. Gate Encoding (437) .GetBytes (zipFile.Comment); Comment = encoding. Default.getstrings (bytes); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -