cryptography - Point addition using Elliptic Curve calculations on Java Card -


I have a smart card that supports JavaCard 2.2.2 and I developed a signature with the ticket on the elliptical curve. Want to do To do this, I need to calculate the 2 digit amount on the elliptic curve. I have read the JavaCard's API and I do not think it is possible, actually there are some things about elliptic curves but only the algorithm For those who have already been developed (eg ECSPVitek for ECDSA) ... but when you want to create an ECPrivateKey, you have to define the parameter that elliptical curve Injury to, so it is defined somewhere, right?

To summarize, is it possible to develop Java cardlet which calculates (yoga, product of the number ...) on an elliptical curve?

I have lost a bit, thank you so much for your help :)

No, it is probably not current with standard Java APIs, at least without all the necessary computations, which are the implementation of many complex codes and a multiplier (which is < Em> no will perform well).

This may be present in some proprietary APIs (such as JCOP, giving a completely random example).


Update: 3.0.5 does not even matter, but it can be used to implement PACE without ownership extension. If the card applies the algorithm to the first place, then surely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -