google maps - How to subtract coordinates from eachother -


I am battling the following problem:

I coordinate the boundingbox with a certain route in google map Let's get interest information points from an API. This API then tells that if there is a POI in the bounding box but because it is a box, it also shows the POI that is not on a specific path. Say for example we have a route, from Birmingham to London and we know that it has 2 POIs when I use route boundingbox coordinates with Google Maps for POI, then I also get other POIs Not in the box but in the box.

Can someone please explain how I can reduce these coordinates from one another, so remove the coordinates of the POI, which are not on the path. So I keep POI only on my way.

Thanks in advance.

You can use

Return all the POIs and check whether the POI is near the passage (should be a polyline, e.g., overview_path of the route). Use appropriate tolerance to get the desired results, default-tolerance is probably not the best option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -