ios - UINavigationController Title(s) and buttons are not displayed within UITabBarController -


I have difficulty getting the title of the navigation bar to display with the button within my tabbar controller interface. I am creating the tabBarController program here for reference. Here is the screenshot Enter image details here

I have tried to put self.navigationController.navigationBarHidden = yes; Within the allocation / init method of the tab Bark Controller, which is allocated in the desalit and the window sets the root ViUI controller. I code this code to self.navigationController.title = [[self.viewControllers objectAtIndex: self.selectedIndex] title]; with your title. I also tried to use the same code within the ViewDidLoad method of my TabBr Controller class. Within the light / init method of UITabBarController, I have this code to set up controller controllers which I have added to the viewControllers array. UIAJGNetNoolar * Navy2 = [[UIDNESSON CONTROLLER ALLOCK] INST VITOROUT VUI Controller: ContactTableview]; Nav2.title = @ "Contact"; Nav2.navigationItem.title = @ "Contact"; Nav2.tabBarItem = [[UITabBarItem alloc] initWithTabBarSystemItem: UITabBarSystemItemContacts Tags: 2]; Nav2.delegate = self;

The title shown in the navigation bar is the title of the controller currently shown ( You must set the title of the embedded individual view controllers in the Navigation Controller, above the navigation controller's pile, nor the navigation controller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -