java - JPA where clause condition -


I am using this mapping in Hibernate 3 in the hbm.xml file:

  & lt; class table = "mtl_material_transactions" name = "com.kaka.oracle.model.inventory.transactions.MaterialTransaction" where = "transaction_type_id in (35,44,90)" schema = "app" & gt;   

The main point is where , how can I do this with JPA 2.0 ? Provider) .

You can use the @where annotation for details. See:

For example, your organization looks like this: @AntityTable (name = "mtl_material_transactions", schema = " Application ") @ where (section =" transaction_type_add in (35,44,90) ") public category content transaction {...}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -