Migration of Weblogic Portal with NetUIX from bea weblogic server to JBoss -


I have a project where we want to migrate from weblogic server to jabos.

This project is built using Webportal Behavior and NetUI, NetUIx XML Portal / Portlets.

Is it possible that they can migrate directly with very limited changes, such as re-using the whole framework to be reused. There are also files

I suspect that we can use tiles instead of using portals in Jebus, because tiles are loading in the browser, they will not call the initial methods of separate controllers and From there, the default content will not be loaded from there.

I request you to help you find a solution to this migration problem.

Thanks, Amit

From my experience, migration to WebSite from Weblogic Portal It is necessary to rewrite the whole application.

If you are using a weblogic portal (probably 9.3 version since you mentioned the network), that is, at the top of the portal framework o weblogic server, similar to Portal Framework P13N and NetIi There are lots of libraries such that migration is not necessary that it is supported in jabs. Users may have to face difficulty in retrieving entitlements from P13 N Jar. Regarding Natu Bee, I think that now retired (not sure), but I did not receive much support for this, besides there are also lightweight frameworks which can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -