Recognizing keys of piano on the image -


I'm a newbie in image processing, so sorry it seems dumb for you.

I'm the manufacturing app that will show the keys to the user for whom they should press. I want to recognize the piano keys.

How can I get it? What advice can you give me (tutorials, online courses)?

Enter image details here

< Try the opencv tutorials, it's free and well documented. Just read all and think how you can use this feature for your work. Spend 1-2 months time, and ask here again, but more clearly, like: I use binary and morphology operations and half line detectors, but now I have this problem ...

You can use the word "binarization", "morphology operation" and "half line detector" as an indication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -