Why I can't add a new variable to the Session in Classic ASP? -


So, I thought I could add a new element in the user session to add some functionality.

I could honestly thought that I have:

  some function (Param 1, Nuparam) {Session ( "Mainveprm") = Nuparam; // So this is a new session element called 'MyNewParam', right ..? ...}   

When a user clicks a button and then another webpage loads, it is called.

The result, with this new line of code: the next web page does not load, nothing happens.

Any and all comments are welcomed. Solution or helpful comments will be great.

Even if your syntax is correct, I've run into a problem before, where classic ASP session variables It did not want to take if it was clearly not typed though. I'm not sure why this is, but it is working for me in the past.

  Session ("minweparam") = persian (neuparam);   

Obviously, you can use string (), parseflot () ... or whatever. As I said, the syntax is otherwise perfect, so if the code is not working, you might want to begin to see the rest of the functions that cause problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -