android - Querying in-app product inventory without connectivity -


When my app askss that there is an in-app product using IABHLper, I do not get any response, So I get this answer:

Error refreshing inventory (item price inquiry) (feedback: 6: error)

And it's okay. But when my app tries to purchase pre-owned items (not yet with any connectivity), Google Play returns that the user already has an item in question.

So, since Google Play knows what the user has - Despite the app product or a connection being present, how do I get this information without trying to buy in-app product? I would like my app to know that there is no in-app product in it, even if no connectivity and inquiry inventory fails, and the only way to get this information is to know now that it is to try to buy the product.

Firstly drop using iabhelper, this is for your own good second. Google Play services caches information, so sometimes you get responses when the device is offline. How and when this happens, depending on the implementation of existing services (which can change more!) Do not make any assumptions and return with data, do not work offline or work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -