c# - How do I scale an Azure Cloud Service using SDK 2.4? -


I remember, in the past, there was Wasabi in Enterprise Library 5, which was used to scale Eezur Cloud Services .

I recently installed Enterprise Library 6 and saw that Wasabi is not part of it.

  • How do I scale a blue cloud service deployment nowadays?
  • Is it possible to set up scaling solutions locally for testing?

    How can I scale an Azure cloud service deployment nowadays?

    If you are looking for a blue cloud service in the cloud (and not on the local emulator), then you can use Ezur Auto Scaling . You can find this link useful for this.

    Is it possible to install locally scaling solutions for testing?

    It is not possible to do this in SDK 2.4. This is one of SDK 2.4. SDK 2.4 release notes:

    Absolute compute emulator dislikes - Full compute emulator has been deprecated in SDK 2.4. Like SDK 2.3, all new Cloud Services projects now use emulator Express by default. Emulator Express allows you to test your multi-role cloud service locally without the need for administrative privileges. Unlike full compute emulator, however, the emulator express supports only one instance per role.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -