cordova - Phonegap SQLite id unique is null -


I'm not sure that I'm getting the ID primary key in my sqlite table.

There are other properties, when I create my table, I use

  if any existing Not setting (id unique, uid, text, orglvl, habitstatus) is fine, and I can get  results.rows.item (i) .text , but  results.rows. Even when inserting item (i) .id  is  NULL   

, when I try to get the result . Indent ID , I get an error of "undefined", which started thinking about it all for me.

What am I doing wrong - how do I have no ID when I made them in my table? "post-text" itemprop = "text">

To get one, you must use the INTEGER primary key.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -