html - Horizontally center span within another span in making a tooltip? -


After the text wrapped in "text" itemprop = "text">

a duration element, I try to make the tooltip manifested on I'm just using the plain CSS hover (without the different tooltip function, the reason is that I need to display latex within the tooltip). Tooltip is a duration within your parent duration .

 Enter image details here

JSFiddle I have tried various combinations of display (inline, table, block) with automatic margin etc. Unsuccessful

"itemprop =" text ">

Try adding the following CSS property and I know how works for you: < / P>

  .link-cont: hover .tooltip {display: table; Left: 10%; }   

You should be able to adjust to your needs - your JS 10% seemed to be able to move with this specific example

( I have renewed. Bela for you for the above)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -