java - How to exclude unwanted packages like mail and ws from from javaee-api-7? -


I have a project that requires Zee API 7.jar responsibilities module or firm package. I want to exclude all these packages and filter it through my pom.xml as a Maven based project? How can I achieve that ? Does my pom.xml look like this?

  1. Determine which package / classes you need
  2. For those packages, the correct & lt; Dependency & gt; & Lt; / dependency & gt; Find
  3. Only those packages have their own Pom.xml .

    This is your only option if the Javanese 7 API modular is not enough, then you may only get the second code without any other packages, only firmness package . In case I think you can get trapped.

    I think this link can be helpful - - About halfway down the list:

       & Lt; Version & gt; 2.1.0 & lt; / Edition & gt; & Lt; / Dependencies & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -