javascript - Google Drive API Public download private account files -


I'm searching for a while and I can not understand it.

I want to know how this is possible and how to create a web app for anyone to download a certain file (starting at first and last name) stored on a Google Drive account. The problem is that these files have to be private in the drive.

Is this possible? If it is based on PHP, Javascript or jQuery, then better.

I know that I need the Google Drive API, but which certification should I use?

Thanks a lot!

Google Drive uses OAuth2 for API authorization In most applications the user has to go through OAuth2 flow Is known so that apps can access files in their drive. If you want to download a personal file from your drive, you want the user to go through OAuth2 flow and then store the credentials so that they can be used for all users.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -