javascript - Using shift key and click to go to the next slide -


O people, I have added these links as a javascript on the rise of one click box: < pre> Dokyumentkonkedun = function (e) {if (Ikkekdae == 16) {Dokyumentkkptivtekkpasetvlua ( 'M_vrahandlekkpasmndgotolide', 5); }};

It does what it does, but after first pressing the rear on any slide, and I press the shift key to take it to 5: (another The question is how to set a mousudown and onsquua if I press the key of the shift and I click on a click box, then I am trying to reach the next slide.

Edit Do: New code:

  document.onmousedown = function (e) {var c urrentSlide = document.Captivate.cpEIGetValue ( 'm_VarHandle.cpInfoCurrentSlide'); if (currentSlide == 5 & amp; amp; ekeykey == 16) {Document.Captivate.cpEISetValue ( 'm_VarHandle.cpCmndGotoSlide', 5);}} < / code>  

as I think, function should fire when I click on it, Buut, unfortunately it ... it does not identify Kaptivet Onsmudaun Event

RE-Edit: I understand how to work it. Here is the code:

  document.onkeydown = function (E) {var currentFrame = document.Captivate.cpEIGetValue ('m_VarHandle.rdinfo CurrentFrame'); Var currentSlide = document.Captivate.cpEIGetValue ('m_VarHandle.cpInfoCurrentSlide'); If (the current slide == 5 & amp; amp; A. Keycode == 16) {document.Captivate.cpEISetValue ( 'm_VarHandle.rdcmndGotoFrameAndResume', 491); }}; Document.onkeyup = function (e) {var currentSlide = document.Captivate.cpEIGetValue ('m_VarHandle.cpInfoCurrentSlide'); If (current slide == 5) {document.Captivate.cpEISetValue ('m_VarHandle.rdcmndGotoFrameAndResume', 485); }};   

Now everything is perfect! Its exactly what I wanted to do ... but it works only on the local host ... only when I press F12 in Capture: (if I try to run the exported SWF or HTML then crush it : ((((Any ideas?

  var slide = 4; document.onkeydown = function (e) {if (e.keycode = = 16) {slide ++; document.Captivate.cpEISetValue ( 'm_VarHandle.cpCmndGotoSlide', slide);}}   

stale On the other hand, you want to increase the situation (secondly Hundred cpEISetValue ), in his address, make sure to reset to reach set it to always 5. It whenever it maximum slider position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -