node.js - Issue using instagram-node -


I get an issue using the module Instagram-node, I'm not able to get all the media ... There is a limit and I do not want this limit, I want to get all the means of current user ...

My code:

  self.api.user_media_recent ( userId, function (err, medias, pagination, balance, limit) {console.log (medias.length); // Only 35 ... 200 or something like this ... medias.for each (work (media) { Var url = media.images.thumbnail.url;}); response.render ('Home / photo', {medias: medias, type: request.query.state});}); Depending on the 

, the result is endorsed, you need to do the following:

p>

  var hdl = function (mistake, result, endorsement, balance, limit) {// your implementation here (pagination.next) {pagination.next (hdl); // get the result of the second page}}; Ig.tag_media_recent ('test', HDL);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -