python - Index error on Polynomial array program -


I have this code which is receivestwo lists (considered in power order) though that I'm trying to multiply , I keep an index error and I do not understand why

  def by (a, b): a.reverse () b.reverse () c = [] al = len (A) bl = len (b) for category i (al): for category J (b): k = a [i] * b [j] ii = i + jc [ii] + = k C.reverse () returns (c)    

  c [ii] + = k   

this line is an error Because the c [ii] list is last in the end.

You can not increase the size of a list by specifying the index listed outside the range; You have to change any code such as attach or expand , or create lists with the elements already present.

  c = [lane (a) + lane (b)) in range for [0]    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -