regex - symfony2 security firewall pattern on windows -


I saw a strange behavior in Firewall pattern configurations in Symfony 2.3 in Windows7.

Simply put, I use this configuration:

  support: Pattern: / support / *   

My The route has been identified and a security token is placed below the right firewall.

If I use a regexp configuration:

  Support: Pattern: /support/.*   

My route is either There is also no more recognition and security token is not present.

How is this possible? . * Should not be the correct regexp?

This is not a valid pattern with the starting delimiter, try something like this:

  Support: Pattern: ^ / support /    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -