ios - Subclassing a subclass of NSManagedObject -


I have a NSManagedObject subclass generated directly from my code data, and I have the object in JSN format Class' data from a web service So I need to expand the subclass with some parsing methods. Apart from this, I need to expand the objects by providing some features which I have no interest in the store in the database.

This is currently my code:

  @interface Customer: NSManagedObject @property (nonatomic, retain) NSNumber * ID; @protecti (nontomic, write) NSString * firstName; @property (nonatomic, retain) NSString * familyName; @end @interface ExtCustomer: Customer @ Property (non-nominal, retaining) NSNM * amendment date; + (Extreme Customer *) Parsezden Data: (NSDT *) JSN data; I do not see examples of managing objects that are derived from a  NSManagedObject  subclass I am doing this way because I have my own custom logic And I like to keep the qualities, which I do not want to be separated from the class generated from the data model, if I have to reproduce the data model, besides, I want to use it in whole app, it is a child, code> ExtCustomer . What is the right or best way to manage the initialization of this subclassic objects? And how should I save them with core data? Just saving them as  customer  items?  

Thanks in advance

You can use the mogenerator to generate this two squares You can: _Entity and unit you can write methods in your custom variable and ante orbit which pass by _Entity In addition to this, you can automatically set run scripts in the build script to execute the modulator command. See for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -