ios - Table View In Swift -


After

I'm trying to see something like this to configure a page - where I have a table view inside It's a standard view controller with

Enter image details here my prototype

I have Cell is denied, so I can configure in these codes and add related images.

However, I am trying to set the code base to (i.e.) implementing the required table view methods, but many errors are occurring;

Enter image details here

This is going to happen because This is the only apple when you have a UITableView and not a table in a normal view controller? If so, how do I manage my dynamic tables in the code?

Thank you for your time

a UITableView When using a ViewController (not in a UITableViewController ) as you are doing it, your custom ViewController is UITableViewDataSource Code> and UITableViewDelegate Protocol

At least the following required actions:

  class MyViewController: UIViewController, UITableViewDataSource, UITableViewDelegate {... Func numberOfSectionsInTableView (TableView: UITableView) - & gt; Int {} func tableView (table view: UITableView, numberOfRowsInSection section: Int) - & gt; Int {} Fanch Tableview (Tableview: UITableView, CellForreindexpace indexpath: NSIndexpath) - & gt; UITableViewCell {}}   

is not derived from its class UITableViewController this does not override , then to Removes override directions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -