javascript - SyntaxError: missing ; before statement on normal statement -


I'm not sure why I'm getting this code. Actually I want to be able to position my emitter, But when I add an option to check the situation and I keep getting this error as correct I

is the added code

  if (pos = = 'right') {xcord = width = xcord; Console.log ("xcord"); } elseif (pos == 'center') {xcord = width / 2 + xcord; }   

which will be deleted, will not be the cause of the error, but with it, ; The statement is lost

Note I have tried it with short stories operators, but this is the same error.

This is because there is no elseif No keywords.

This is else if , two words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -