matlab - How to make a vector that follows a certain trend? -


I have a set of data over 4000 digits. I want to exclude grooves from them, ideally from the point where they start, the data looks like this for example:

 enter image description here

I noise on top of me plateaus with this problem, I have an idea, which I most common within certain limits (Again, like red color, here's an ideal place:

Image Vivate Here Enter the file

And then I will create a temporary matrix, which will fill y with one by one, if they are less than this average if wi (i) rises above average , the matrix should have a Nuntmtm and will be compared with the global minimum. If the minimum level of 80% of the temporary matrix will not be the same as the global minimum, it will be discarded as noise.

I have tried (y) in Clubs, a polynomial (green line) in the lid between each other and fitting - no one will take it until the point of those ways, I will not be satisfied.

I need this to be very strong and there is no need to accelerate it. The values ​​at the top and bottom can be very different, as well as the size of plateaus. The width of the drain is more or less uniform. / P>

Do you have any ideas? Then, the point is that remove the values ​​that you want to make the groove.

How about?

Let's define some noise data like you, and plot it in blue:

  x = .2 * sin ((0: 99 99) / 1000 ); % // signal x (1000: 10 99) = x (1000: 10 99) + sin ((0:99) / 50 * pi); % // Noise: Spike x (5000: 5199) = x (5000: 5199) - Sin ((0: 199) / 100 * pi); % // Noise: Comprehensive spike x = x +05 * sin ((0: 99 99 / / 10); % / Noise: High-Freeware wave plot (x)   

Now apply plots in the middle image (using the image processing toolbox) and red. The parameter k controls the filter, it should be larger than the noise variables, and smaller than the signal variations:

  k = 500; Choose% // filter memory as required y = medfilt2 (x, [1 k]); Place on plot (y, 'r', 'linewidth', 2)   

Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -