opengl es - Displaying ads above GLSurfaceView in Cocos2d-x on Android -


After locking an ad from the popup in the Cocos-2D-X3.0 Android game, Lockout shows these errors :

  E / libEGL (13772): No current reference with the OpenGL ESE API (once logged per thread) W / Adreno-ES20 (13772):  

How can I show ads in my own view?

More information:

  • Some drawing bugs occur with these errors, mostly just missing the label
  • The app does not crash
  • Adding initView to this.setPreserveEGLContextOnPause (true) in the cocos 2 DXG subfolder view does not help
  • Before I run the ad Try to stop the action to stop, then start the animation and resume after the ad is closed. It does not seem to help
  • I'm calling moPubInterstitial.show () from the UI thread
  • I'm calling moPubInterstitial
  • I got OpenGL error 0x0502 at some point (possibly before doing the above given fix) / Div>

    Here's useful information:

    However, the "solution" is used for any notification center Pause / Resume JN call with Java C ++ It is not certain that it is a Kos 2D-X bug i cocos2d-x-3.0rc1 April.2 2014 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -