c# - Copy a file in a new folder -


I have a problem with facing a file, let me copy a .db file and put it in a new folder (Which is called "Directory", which was previously selected with the Folder Picker). I have this code: (This is for the Store app for Windows 8.1)

  Try {storage file newDB = storage file. NETFile Wait for the FlashSync directory; Storagefile defaultDub = storagefile Wait. Pilefamethathsink (path.combin (windowsostorage.apps.data.bear.localfolder.path, "AFBITDDDB")); Wait for new DB.Copy and Replace Async (Original DD); } Hold (Exception Pre) {}   

I have an exception in neDB, and said "Value does not come within expected range." I do not know another method in xaml to copy a file, if you know what the problem is or if there is another way to do this, I am very grateful.

I have something that I currently do in a file CopyFileAsync To copy that I have created, to see if it can help your code to be refactored in the working model <(stream stream = file. Open (SourcePath, Flamemade. Open)) using {{stream destination = file. Create} DestinationPath) {awaiting source.CopyToAsync (destination); }}} Hold (IOException io) {HttpContext.Current.Response.Write (io.Message); // I use it to change a web app to work for my app}}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -