Check Javascript Condition Every Frame -


Very much, my question is simple, and I searched for a similar question before posting it. I would like to know that the page is turned on during the execution of the Javascript code, rather than the one running code instead, or only responds to event handlers. I want a lot like JavaScript:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {});   

But I do not want to use Jquery because it is less efficient I want to check the status of every single frame ===.

Use SetInterval inside a window. Onload function

  window.onload = function () {function test () {alert ("test"); } setInterval (test, time_millysconds);   

}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -