docker - Images are being cached even if there are changes -


I have a custom build on the docker, which is based on Ubuntu with some custom configurations so that again on the base image Other specific dockfiles for special projects can be reused, this works fine.

I have made a change for this, committed to Gitub, which started then and got automatic build on the dock.

One of these other projects

Should not it be done automatically?

You need the latest version of the Docker bridge Docker locally looks for the image from FROM does not notice that the tag has been updated in the registry , From where it came. I have a script that runs the Docker Bridge before drawing the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -