Folding of PHPDoc comments on open not working in Eclipse Luna (why)? -


Why does this checkbox have no effect for me?

All PHPDoc comments are still expanded I open a PHP file

Enter image details here

This is not the real answer, but: < P> This looks like a classic bug in the software, you should report it to the authorized eclipse Bugzilla (). Please add some extra information to your bug, such as:

  • Is this php project and / or external file?
  • Luna Edition (4.4.0 or 4.4.1)
  • Example (broken) file
  • Logs (if any) < / Ul>

    Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -