HL7 Message terminator -


I have to send the HL7 message to the web service. I am joining the process of connecting CRAR (13) (Carriage Returns or \ r) as a terminator terminator and calling the web service to send HL7 messages. When the service receives the message, they are saying that I am adding additional CRAR (10) (line feed or \ n) in my segment terminators, I have seen my values ​​and before sending it only as \ r The clauses are Terminator I to ensure that the service also receives \ n without it \ n addition. I have looked around but have not found any solution till now.

Based on the message you saw or how you are sending your message? This will prove to be at least proving that you are providing anything other than / r

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -