How do I write a json array from R that has a sequence of lat and long? -


How do I write json array from R, whose length and length is long?

I would like to type:

  [[1,2], [3,4], [5,6]]   < P> best I can:  
  toJSON (matrix (1: 6, ncol = 2, byrow = T)) # "[[1, 2], \ n [3, 4], \ n [5, 6]] "  

How can I work in another array (JSN type)? This is important to me, so I can write the files in a geographical format as a linetrack.

I usually get fromJSON :

  ll 
  • - JNSN ('[[[[[[[[1,2], [3,4], [5,6]]]') str (ll) $ 1: 3 List of ... $: num [1: 2] 1 2 .. $: num [1: 2] 3 4 .. $: num [1: 2] 5 6

    We should create a list of unintentional lists, which contains every 2 elements:

      xx    

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -