java - Need help on Spring Security REST API plugin for grails -


I had to face this issue using the Spring Security REST API plugin for Grails. When I want to update some object in some class, then I call the URL with the put in it and the object that needs to be updated. But suppose that I send different objects of different classes, it is now ID also takes the object from which necessary class objects can be updated and updated.

Example: I want to update the test object, so I have a call / com / PU test and com. Object of the object (it works great) but if i com I call the same URL / com / test with the object of the Test 123 domain, then takes the ID and the object of the test domain gets the same. ID and updates I do not need this if the class does not match. It should show a class mismatch error

Is this some configuration problem?

what is the wire format for your put request

if it is JSON The server will retry and recreate your server side object with just JSON data. And until the signature matches the object, there will be fluctuations without any errors.

To get the kind of behavior you are looking for, you have to use XML and JACCB. In this case XML is sent, there will be enough information to ensure that on becoming the right category Unabtrusable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -