javascript - Error with list.js sortable table -


When using list.js and tabletop for a sortable table taken from Gdoc, I get an error: "Unkit Type error: Can not list list "child.Nodes" on the first line of "first.list.exe".

Because the website I work on can only upload JS, I need to write all my HTML using js or jqr, so it's a bit winner that i think all of the error Something is getting, but I'm trying to move things around without any profit.

HTML file

   & gt; LT; html> gt; Top & gt; & lt; link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" href = "styles.css" & gt; & lt; script type = "text / javascript" src = "list.js-master / dist / list.min.js"> 



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -