javascript - From html5 canvas to video -


What I'm doing is any type of video conferencing tool I was recently doing some research on video processing I am moving forward using the video element in conjunction with the canvas. However, I am using WebRTC for video streaming for all connected clients, for which I need a mediastream, so I am looking for a way to recover the mediastream from the canvas element. In my way, I found this project which was called Wamy which creates a video file from the canvas, but as far as I understand, it has not been made for live streaming.

An alternative approach will be to video information on remote clients sending them the stream and how to process it. Although it may work very well for some clients, but when it comes to multi-user conventions, I feel that this is not a scale because real-time video processing is still a calculated intensive job. Every customer has to process all video streams from all connected clients.

It seems like a street for me, it is very easy to get video content in a canvas, the other way is very difficult. I thought, there could be a library for creating a MediaStream from a canvas element, but I did not find anything. Any ideas about how to achieve this?

Best, Felix

This post was posted since, much Not much, but there has been some progress on this front.

By using the standard MediaRecorder , the streaming stream in video file formats (such as WebRTC) allows APIs.

Working with later Firefox as well as Chrome (Video only) through this experimental flag (Chrome: // flags - & gt; Experimental Web Platform Features ) needed. ).

See also

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -