ruby on rails - how to create record via POST (using POSTMAN) -


I am new to the railways and started the guides. rubyonrails.org and now I am facing a problem with making a record.

I want to send this json: {"title": "someTitle", "text": "sometext"}

to

> in my model This definition is the only title and text field.

The root is also setup and looks like creating my controller method:

  def make @article = article.new (article_params) if @ article.save redirect_to @Article And 'new' end-end private dig article pending parameters.   

I set POSTMAN to post method while requesting but I get this error message: Accessing the ActionController :: parameter ArticleController # create param is missing or the value is empty:

I believe that JSN should be:

 < Code> {article: {title: "someTitle", text: "someText"}}   

tries to article_params article Finding the key of the name and not in your JSN Is it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -